To Our Valued Customers and Supply Partners,
In response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, on March 23, 2020, a Michigan state executive order mandated that 100% workforce of non-essential businesses must stay home. Since The Warehouse Company plays a critical role in the supply of materials and services used in the global response to COVID-19 outbreak as well as essential infrastructure for energy & power generation, food & beverage processing, pharmaceutical & chemical manufacturing, we have an obligation to remain open.
Our priority is first and foremost to protect the health and safety of our employees & their families as well as our customers & supply partners. Our shop personnel who are working on-site are practicing safe social distancing and other precautionary measures consistent with guidelines established by the CDC and WHO. We are also reducing the density of shop personnel in the warehouse by making use of flexible scheduling to maintain only the minimum number of staff on site required for minimum daily operations.
What else is TWCO doing?
- Sales, Support and Administrative Staff is being given the option to work remotely wherever possible, and has the information & technology at hand to assist with whatever it is that you need.
- Our Team will provide you with updates regarding your current orders in process and impact on your need by dates based on changes in the supply chain.
- TWCO has suspended all travel to customer and supplier sites and restricted supplier and service provider visits to our facility until further notice.
- We are staying informed of any and all emerging information to ensure we continue to adjust accordingly.
How to contact us?
- Customer service phone number: 734-667-1496
- Email address: [email protected]
- Zoom or Google Hangouts for face-to-face video conferencing
Again, we will continue to monitor and assess the situation and keep you up to date in a timely manner. As always, thank you for your continued support; we wish you all the best. Please be safe and stay healthy!
Joe Allen – President